At BirdWatching, we are excited to introduce our new membership program. It is modeled after a similar program offered by our partner publication Outdoor Photographer and is designed for anyone looking to improve their bird identification and bird photography skills.
We offer three membership options:
BirdWatching members Get access to the premium content on our website: Bird ID articles by Kenn Kaufman and David Sibley, and dozens of stories and columns in our How to Photograph Birds section. Members also receive invitations to quarterly webinars or eWorkshops, as well as free eGuides on bird watching and photography topics.
This membership is available as a 14-day free trial.
Sibley will be the guest speaker at our first webinar this fall. Future speakers include Kaufman, writer and radio host Laura Erickson, and professional photographer Brian Small. The events take place live online and offer members the opportunity to ask questions. Videos of the webinars can be viewed by members upon request.
Our Member Plus Category offers the same great advantages, as well as:
- One entry per year in a BirdWatching photo contest;
- A one-year subscription to BirdWatching magazine in print and digital;
- And access to BirdWatching’s digital back-issue library.
And ours BirdWatching VIP The program offers all the benefits for members, including:
- One entry in each BirdWatching photo contest per year;
- One year of BirdWatching magazine in print and digital;
- Access to BirdWatching’s digital library for previous issues;
- One year digital edition of Outdoor Photographer magazine;
- Access to Outdoor Photographer’s digital back issue library;
- And a copy of our special edition The Ultimate Guide to Birdwatching (while stocks last).
Member Plus and VIP participants can already benefit from taking part in the competition next week when we start our 2020 bird portrait competition.
Find out more and find out how to register here!
Sign up for our free e-newsletter to receive news, photos of birds, tips on dressing and identification, and more in your inbox.
Sign up for free